Thursday 6 March 2014

Welcome to 'Lauren Hill Writes'

Initially, I wanted to welcome to you 'Lauren Hill Writes', a project that has been months in the making, but then something hit me - this has been far more than months in the making, this has been in the works for nearly twenty four years (some would say, 'my entire life'). Regardless, welcome!

As you can tell, this site is still under construction. Please be patient as I complete some finishing touches, increase my social media presence, etc...

I am now one weekend away from blogging. Be sure to check back on Monday (March 10th, 2014) for the first 'official' blog post here on 'Lauren Hill Writes'. Until then, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO
LAUREN

To ensure you don't miss out on future blog posts, or anything else I write, be sure to follow me. You can follow via e-mail (see sidebar), follow me on Twitter (@laurenhwrites), on Tumblr and also on BlogLovin'.  xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com